Tuesday 17 June 2014

There goes the Neighbo(u)rhood...



Neighbourhood restaurant and bar in Spinningfields (since last year) says it's a "New York eatery inspired by Manhattan's definitive neighbourhoods" (if so then surely then that should be "neighborhood/s"?) .

Spelling differences aside, I'm not sure what it means- it's definitely more Manchester than Manhattan to me. Afternoon tea is served outside which is great in this weather, the bar area looks good and I'll stop by one day for a drink. The food is too meat and burger focused for my liking. It's modern, stylish, perfectly nice but I couldn't see the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island or Manhattan influences myself. Maybe I missed something?

Taking part in Our World Tuesday.







4 comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain